The antique brass natural colour derived from our casks hints to a richness of flavour awaiting you.
Its aroma fills the room with fresh fruits, nutmeg, ginger, chocolate, toffee, and vanilla notes merged with oak.
As you taste, you are rewarded with complex flavours of ripe plum, vibrant sweet oranges and cinnamon, developing into spicy fresh fruits with creamy chocolate followed by toasted oats at the finish.
• Inspired by nature, Edition No.6 tells the powerful story of a unique whisky inspired by the mighty River Spey flowing through The Macallan Estate.
• Edition No.6 shines a light on The Macallan’s commitment to sustainability through our partnership with The Atlantic Salmon Trust.
• It reflects an admiration for craftsmanship by showcasing the unprecedented transparency of our unrivalled wood story.
• For collectors worldwide, Edition No.6 is a milestone in The Macallan’s history, as the final release in an annual series of limited editions.
• Bottled at high strength of 48.6% ABV.
Rich fresh fruits, nutmeg, ginger, chocolate, toffee, vanilla and oak.
Plum and sweet orange, cinnamon, nutmeg, balanced oak, toffee and oats.
Long fresh fruit with spices turning to creamy chocolate and toasted oats.